aloe vera juice - Box of 6
Aloe Vera Juice
Box of 6
Aloe Vera Juice
Box of 6
Nature's Natural Health Drink. Listed -
1 Litre each x 6 bottles
Highest Australian quality stabilised Aloe barbadensis fresh leaf juice
Used regularly at the recommended dosage, aloe active™ aloe vera juice assists in the maintenance of overall wellbeing. Combining the daily intake of our aloe vera juice with drinking adequate water and an increased dietary fibre intake helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system. Aloe Vera juice provides a soothing coating and helps reduce inflammation of the digestive wall, providing relief from associated discomfort. Aloe vera juice can be used as a dietary aid and is low in calories and sugar free.
The juice contains over 200 beneficial ingredients including vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, magnesium and iron, amino acids, enzymes and mucinous polysaccharides (MPS). Regular consumption of aloe vera juice may also help to maintain a healthy immune system and relieve the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome IBS.
Taking Aloe active™ aloe vera juice
For optimum benefits, take morning and evening on an empty stomach. Enjoy mixed with juice or water if desired. Consume juice daily for 6 weeks to experience maximum benefits.
Recommended adult dosage: 25 - 50ml once or twice daily
Recommended dosage for children 2-12 years: 15ml once or twice daily
Suitable to Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Why drink aloe vera juice?
Aloe active™ aloe vera juice is extracted from the gel inside the leaves of the Aloe barbadensis ‘Miller’ plant when at its optimum potency. This amazing plant is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids and has been used for thousands of years across many cultures for its overall health benefits.
More recently, aloe vera juice has become increasingly well known for its benefits as a general tonic, promoting greater health and vitality. Aloe vera juice, taken daily, can assist to sooth intestinal problems, or can be used just as a general health and well-being drink. Aloe active™ aloe vera juice is 99.4% pure and made from the highest quality Australian pure organic aloe vera. Our Aloe vera juice has been acknowledged for its therapeutic value by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration AUST L 99656 as it embodies the nutritional benefits that aloe vera has become legendary for.
Alternative health care professionals claim that the regular use of aloe vera juice:
- assists in the maintenance of healthy vitality and overall well-being
- helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system
- contains 20 of the 22 amino acids needed for skin’s optimal immunity
- contains over 75 nutrients and powerful antioxidants
- contains over 200 active compounds, including vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, magnesium, iron, enzymes, amino acids and mucinous polysaccharides
- helps sooth problems associated with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- helps sooth the lining of the stomach and intestines
- helps preserve healthy intestinal bacteria
- supports the immune system
- acts as a liver tonic
- maintains and promotes the correct balance of stomach acids
- cleanses the gut, allowing the body to actively absorb more nutrients
- helps relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome - IBS
Why choose aloe active™ aloe vera juice?
- aloe active™ is not reconstituted from powder
- aloe active™ is made only the highest quality fresh pure organic aloe vera juice from the Aloe barbadensis ‘Miller’ plant
- aloe active™ juice is grown without herbicides or pesticides, making it naturally organic
- aloe active™ is sugar-free and contains no added flavours or sweeteners
- aloe active™ is cold-pressed and stabilised for highest quality and purity
- aloe active™ juice is grown, manufactured and bottled in Australia
- aloe active™ is recognised by the Therapeutic Goods Administration as an Australian Therapeutic Product Aust l 99656
- aloe active™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- aloe active’s™ careful processing retains pure organic aloe vera’s natural benefits
How does it work?
Aloe Vera’s array of natural compounds seemed to be widely recognized by the way and help naturally stimulate the bodies own healing mechanisms. Many researchers believe that it is the Aloe Vera’s abundance of the particular nutrient mucinous-polysaccharides which should be credited for the juices positive effects on the stomach. This nutrient is produced in large quantities by the body itself in early years of life and performs many key functions in our health, including growth and immune system functioning. Later in life, however, the body relies on external sources to provide MPS. The Polysaccharides found in Aloe Vera are not broken down by the human digestive system, allowing them to perform their function in the human body. Researchers believe that a lack of MPS leads to an unhealthy gut function which allows toxins and large food molecules to enter the liver, which is highly detrimental to overall health.
Accompanying mucinous-polysaccharides, Aloe Vera also contains a wide array of Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, amino acids and other active composites, which work synergistically to assist the natural healing process, provide supportive nutrients, sooth and clean the gut and generally promote good health.
“After years of suffering bloating, constipation and digestive problems, a friend suggested I try aloe active™ juice. After about six weeks, I felt significant relief from my symptoms. I also noticed that the appearance of my skin improved dramatically. I now feel more active and healthy and am able to spend more time with my two young children. Thank you, Aloe Vera Cosmetics Australia.” Patty, Sydney, NSW Australia
“I have been a loyal customer of Aloe Vera Cosmetics Australia for four years and swear by aloe active™ aloe vera juice. It has a unique, fresh taste that I enjoy each morning and feel that it has lifted the wellbeing and vitality of my whole family. I also suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome IBS and after drinking aloe active ™ aloe vera juice I can really feel the difference."
Anna, Oyster Bay, NSW, Australia
Taking Aloe active™ aloe vera juice
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless advised otherwise by a health care professional. Not suitable for infants under twelve months.
If you have a chronic health problem or ailment, consult your physician or health practitioner prior to use of this product. This product is not intended treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care professional prior to the use of this product.
100% Australian grown and manufactured
Aloe Vera Juice helps restore enzyme deficiency
By simply drinking aloe vera juice everyday will help replace the lack of appropriate enzymes in the intestine. This lack in digestive enzymes often causes an immune inflammatory reaction which can aggravate many skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne.